The Company handles and processes personal data that are typically related to the ordinary course of business, administration purposes, employment purposes and contractual obligations. The data handling and processing includes the following: holding, keeping, using, sharing and disclosing; by hard copies, soft copies, internet/online processing, electronic forms, system files, telephone, email, messaging systems, IT application, other modes of communication or by a member of our staff and/or by related external parties. These actions are in order to meet our contractual obligation and statutory obligations under various legislations.
“Personal Data” means any information relating to a Person, which enables the identification of such Person, whether directly or indirectly, but not including the information of the deceased Persons in particular.
“The parties” hereinafter referred, but not limited to below;
- Customers both online and offline
- Business partners
- Other business contacts
Personal Data Collection
We normally collect the personal data directly from the parties when they react with us in regards (but not limited to) below;
- enquiries about our products and/or services
- sending questions or comments through the company’s website
- delivery products and/or services
- register for product warranty
- establishing a business relationship
In other case, we may collect the personal data from third party who has the right to provide the personal data to us. For example, name, email, address through online shop platform e.g. Lazada for delivery products to customers.
Type of personal data that we collect include, but not limited to, depend on circumstances;
- job position
- home address
- work address
- telephone number
- account information
- transaction information
- for statistic purpose on how our visitors use the Website
- for helping us to improve your user experience of the Website
- for increasing security requirements for data transfer to you
You can find more information in regards type of Cookies that we used and how you can manage cookies from our Cookies Policy.
Purpose to process your personal data
We will use your personal data when it is necessary to carry out the following purposes:
- business communication
- products or services offering
- sales and/ or support
- delivery products and/or services
- product warranty registration
- publish the company’s newsletter and/or advertising messages
- collection and/or transaction purpose
- to meet the parties’ requirements etc.
We will use that personal data only for the purpose for which we collected it.
Data sharing and details of third parties
All personal data collected will not be disclosed to third parties from outside, except receiving the specific consent from the parties.
- Our affiliated companies: We may share your personal data within our affiliated companies for marketing purposes.
- Contractors / business partners: In the event that the company hires a contractor to take any action necessary to use your personal data such as name, email, address, telephone number. The contractors are prohibited from using your personal information for any purpose other than to support the company’s activities or work.
- Other agencies which are required by law.
Duration of keeping your personal information
- We will retain your personal data only when it is required to support the above mentioned purposed and to comply with our legal obligations. We will retain the personal data until getting your request to erase the information.
Data storage and security
- We have security arrangements for authorized access, proper use, alteration, destruction through the use of password protection for accessing electronic documents, systems files and physical access restriction. Your personal data will not be accessed except by the relevant parties in the performance of their duties.
Sales & Marketing storage systems including of cabinet file storages, physical storage and electronic storage.
- What happens if you do not provide us your personal data
- In case that you do not want to provide your personal data to us, please inform us, we will try other ways to support you. However, we might not be able to fulfill your requirements efficiency and inconvenience to run our mutual business.
Below is your rights to your personal data kept with us
- To request us to stop processing your personal data in connection with any of the above mentioned purposes. This may cause us unable to fulfill your requirements in regards our products and/or services, and all to run our mutual business.
- To be informed about the processing of your personal data for irregular process
- To request to review your personal data and their supplementary information
- To request us to amend your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- To request us to delete your personal data if it is no longer used
- To restrict processing of your personal data if it is not for the above mentioned purposes and/or contract obligation
- To discuss with us if you believe that the company does not comply with your data protection rights or no legitimate grounds for the processing
- To withdraw your consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn
- To request us to transfer your personal data to another party in related to the company’s business purposes
You can exercise these rights by contacting us at details specified below.
How to contact us
If you have questions or concerns regarding our use of your personal data. Please contact us at the following details:
ZI-Techasia Solutions Ltd., head office
11/F, Ploenchit Center, 2 Sukhumvit Road
Kweang Klongtoey, Khet Klongtoey
Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel: +66 2 656 8710-54